6.25.2010

Bridal Shower

My mom, aunts, grandma, sister, best friend, and cousins
put on the world's best bridal shower.  True, I'm biased- but if you were there you'd probably agree with me.  The theme was a dream come true for me- a bookish British tea!  I wish we could always leave the house decorated as it was.
 The flowers were amazing and the desserts and food were perfect!  A lot of friends and family came, which made it fun.  We ate, I opened gifts, and we talked about Roy and told mushy stories etc.
Thank you so much to everyone who helped with the shower.  (Like these ladies here)
And thanks to everyone who came too!  It was beyond what I ever hoped for! 

2 comments:

Suzette said...

Looks awesome!

missvieve said...

You look adorable as always. Love following/stalking the events. It looks like it was a blast.