7.04.2010

The Exclusive Details

My mom, sister, and I put together a detailed itinerary for all who are traveling to attend the wedding and/or receptions in Newport and Tucson.  However, I didn't just want to splash the specifics all over the public internet.  Therefore, I have made the "Guest Info" page private.  If you would like to have access, please email me at: elliotelise@hotmail.com and give me your name and email address so that I can add you. 

Thank you, we appreciate your support!

P.S. Happy 234th bday USA!  I love what Google did to represent!

2 comments:

Us Egberts said...

wouldn't send when I tried to send to your email....don't know what I did wrong...my email is detta.eg@gmail.com

Candice said...

Just found your blog. Love it! Congrats on your 1/2 marathon. I did my first last year and enjoyed it. Your bridal shower looks amazing, wish we were closer and could make it to your wedding. Enjoy it! See you in the fall (I hope).