11.30.2010

World Record

Today I wrote an 8 page paper (9 if you include the Work Cited page) in 2.5 hours.

If anyone does the research, let me know if that's a world record.  But if the record is writing a GOOD essay in under 2.5 hours... I don't think I'll qualify.  I didn't even read the thing over -much less revise it- because I was in such a huge time crunch.  I just hope it was in English!

Thanksgiving was awesome, but I don't yet have time to put up pictures.  Can you tell things have been a little rushed lately?  So I'll go back and talk about the much needed vacation as soon as I get some spare time. ... I need another vacation!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Yay for finding your blog! And way to go for writing that darn fast. Freak, I hope an A follows...haha!

Amelia said...

I definitely think that 8 pages in 2 1/2 hours is a record!! If anyone doubts you, let them know I was there and saw the speed writing in action lol